> If your module locks the DB while in R/W
> mode, that would explain it.  Even that is bad, but it's not as bad a
> user experience when you have the friendly flag set.

NSS will access opensc driver following pkcs11.txt configuration which is the
same for Chromium, Firefox and the certutil tool I'm also using for testing.

> Try it with FF.

No newness, every access after the start of the driver sesion by the PSM of
Firefox gets locked.

> If your module locks the DB while in R/W mode, that would explain it.
Thats why I think it's something related to the pkcs11.txt

Irune Prado :: Zylk.net