On Mon, October 29, 2012 8:32 am, Bernhard Thalmayr wrote:
>  Hi all,
>
>  sorry for this post, but I was not able to find the releasenotes for NSS
>  version 3.13.x neither using Google nor querying the archive
>

>  http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/nss/release_notes.html
>
>  does not show anyhthing for 3.13.x ... by intention?

No, not by intention, just poor management of our release process that
we're working to improve.

The following query may help  -
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?version=3.13.1;version=3.13.2;version=3.13.3;version=3.13.4;version=3.13.5;resolution=FIXED;classification=Components;query_format=advanced;component=Libraries;component=Libraries;product=NSS
- which shows all the bugs fixed in 3.13.1, 3.13.2, 3.13.3, 3.13.4, and
3.13.5.

Regrettably, however, it only shows bugs that were flagged as fixed in
those revisions - which wasn't always consistently done. For 3.14.0, we've
tried to do this much better, hence the better release notes.