Thanks for the details Ryan.

With NSS 3.12.X there seemed to be ''

but with NSS 3.13.x the follwing error is raised ...

/usr/lib64/libnssutil3.so: undefined symbol: PL_ClearArenaPool

NSS deliverd with RHEL 6.3...

I need to look at the API though ...

Regards,
Bernhard

Am 10/29/12 4:45 PM, schrieb Ryan Sleevi:
On Mon, October 29, 2012 8:32 am, Bernhard Thalmayr wrote:
  Hi all,

  sorry for this post, but I was not able to find the releasenotes for NSS
  version 3.13.x neither using Google nor querying the archive

  http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/nss/release_notes.html

  does not show anyhthing for 3.13.x ... by intention?

No, not by intention, just poor management of our release process that
we're working to improve.

The following query may help  -
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?version=3.13.1;version=3.13.2;version=3.13.3;version=3.13.4;version=3.13.5;resolution=FIXED;classification=Components;query_format=advanced;component=Libraries;component=Libraries;product=NSS
- which shows all the bugs fixed in 3.13.1, 3.13.2, 3.13.3, 3.13.4, and
3.13.5.

Regrettably, however, it only shows bugs that were flagged as fixed in
those revisions - which wasn't always consistently done. For 3.14.0, we've
tried to do this much better, hence the better release notes.

  Thanks and regards,
  Bernhard

  --
  Painstaking Minds
  IT-Consulting Bernhard Thalmayr

  bernhard.thalm...@painstakingminds.com - Solution Architect

  e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Painstaking Minds
IT-Consulting Bernhard Thalmayr
Tel: +49 (0)8062 7769174
Mobile: +49 (0)176 55060699

bernhard.thalm...@painstakingminds.com - Solution Architect

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information.If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this email in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.