On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 2:57 PM,  <cl...@jhcloos.com> wrote:
> I retried with a new ff profile and now it works, but only if I go
> directly to https://wayfarer.timewarnercable.com/; I cannot convince
> the new profile to let me in to the authenticated site for some reason
> I haven't diagnosed.  That is probably why I though it didn't re-try.
> Something else must have prevented the login.
>
> Clearly, though, sm isn't retrying.

Thanks for replying. I am not sure about how SM works but I would
expect it to work like Firefox in this aspect.

>> Also, could you try with Firefox 27 beta? Firefox 27 is supposed to be
>> released next week. The link to the beta version is here:
>> http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/beta/
>
> That would be more of a pain.

Understood. Next week Firefox 27 will be released and I think SM will
be released around the same time. I would appreciate hearing whether
or not you are having the same issues in Firefox 27 or SM 27.

> Since the retry problem seems limited to sm, It seems my post was a
> false alarm. :(  Sorry for that.

No problem. I appreciate you sharing the problem with us and keeping
us up to date with the status.

Thanks again,
Brian
--
Mozilla Networking/Crypto/Security (Necko/NSS/PSM)