Hi,

We have a security device which is used via cryptoki (PKCS#11) to perform
cryptographic operations such as sign/verify and en/decrypt of emails.
Sign works via our device while Verify and Encrypt is done by the PC. Our
problem is with Decrypt: We never get a 'DecryptFinal()' function call. From
the debug log I can see that the DecryptInit() function is called and
successfully exits. Next a DecryptUpdate() is called and all the data is send
to our device with APDU and even this finishes successful. Next
C_CloseSession() is called instead of DecryptFinal() first. Am I wrong to
expect this?

Please help
Regards,
LJB