I don't have an opinion on at-top vs. at-bottom and churn vs. benefits of
regularity, but I do really dislike it when fields are mixed with methods.
I often like to know I've seen everything so I can feel like I have a
handle on the whole state machine of the class and for this purpose I find
it useful to see all the fields together.

JSContext/JSRuntime are special, though and I'm not sure stuffing all the
fields up top would improve anything.  For these cases, where the quantity
of fields is more-or-less forced, what I like is the pattern of bundling up
groups of related fields and methods into classes that are stored directly
as fields of the JSContext/JSRuntime.  These classes can be defined in
appropriate functionality-specific headers, clearly state and assert their
own local invariants on their fields, and really cut down on the size of
Runtime.h.  This is what we're already doing with GCRuntime, RuntimeCaches,
OffThreadPromiseRuntimeState, LCovRuntime, GeckoProfiler(Thread|Runtime),
and MachExceptionHandler, and I think it'd be great if we did it way more.
In the limit, we could have all the runtime/context state partitioned into
such classes and JSContext/JSRuntime would then just be boring lists with
ctor/init/destroy methods.  I think this would be great.