On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 10:48:06 AM UTC-4, Emilio Cobos Álvarez wrote:
> On 5/22/18 4:41 PM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> > On 5/22/18 8:08 AM, Emilio Cobos Álvarez wrote:
> >> What do people think about this?
> >
> > I think it's worth trying.  What do the build peers do to "claim" a
> > review so two people don't duplicate work doing the same review?
>
> They redirect the request to themselves before starting reviewing, so
> the flag would change from r?Layout, then r?particularReviewer, then
> r{+,-,cleared}.
>
>   -- Emilio

Let's go with the "triage buddy" approach.  We'll need to have a reasonable
number of triagers for each sub-component, and then we'll start.

Here's the current list of triagers for each sub-component:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w3glqHf3bLSMq3iwjHIJVR1pQuHpb0bM1FLrXXasG3s/edit

NOTE: You don't need to be an expert to sign up for triage -- just have a
self-driven willingless to work hard at it regularly. I recommend fixing bugs
in the components you want to triage as a first start.  (FYI: My plan is for
each sub-component to have at least 2 experts who are triaging -- so they can
grow new triagers.)

-Maire