On 6/18/18 11:00 PM, Jason Kratzer wrote:
Emilio,

There are plans on implementing automatic bisection as part of the browser fuzzing process.  Currently we use autobisect which leverages ffpuppet and taskcluster to reduce the build range.

https://github.com/MozillaSecurity/autobisect

There's still a few bugs that I'd like to iron out but really the only thing left to do is automate bisection as bugs come in.  If I get time I may try to implement this next quarter.

Oh, that's awesome to know \o/. Looking forward to it :)

Thanks!

 -- Emilio

Regards