Emilio,

There are plans on implementing automatic bisection as part of the browser
fuzzing process.  Currently we use autobisect which leverages ffpuppet and
taskcluster to reduce the build range.

https://github.com/MozillaSecurity/autobisect

There's still a few bugs that I'd like to iron out but really the only
thing left to do is automate bisection as bugs come in.  If I get time I
may try to implement this next quarter.

Regards