On 12 Sep 2014, at 09:42, Jean-Yves Perrier <jypena...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh cool!
>
> How do you want to the reviews to be done? Do you want me to edit the
> pages and put the comments in the comment field, or do you want a list
> and you fix them?

Whichever is best for you. If it’s obvious things like typos and missed
styling, just fix them. If it is less obvious things like meaning not clear, or
code example wrong (in which case we’d also need to update the demo repo), drop
me a list and let me deal with it.

> With a quick glance, I've seen a few "read-only" indicator missing from
> some property articles, a few useless lines in examples (non used
> variables declared at the beginning).

Heh, I tried to catch em all, but hey ;-) Sad thing is, the unneeded variables
have probably already been fixed, but I didn’t update their listings on all
pages.