Round 3, everyone. Changes over RC2:

* Manually set tarLongFileMode=gnu for maven-assembly-plugin
* Remove maven-source-plugin as Apache parent pom provides this
* Remove unnecessary entries from LICENSE and NOTICE
* Add LICENSE and NOTICE to the archetype such that the project the archetype generates also has said LICENSE and NOTICE * Rename artifact from 'instamo-archetype' to 'accumulo-instamo-archetype' for clarity

Git repo: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-instamo-archetype.git
Tag: 1.4.4 (f2b2e49ec8ce9a60c298ccdcfc763a6fd05f8da1)
Staging repo: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-156/ Source release tarball: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-156/org/apache/accumulo/accumulo-instamo-archetype/1.4.4/accumulo-instamo-archetype-1.4.4-source-release.tar.gz

Pending successful vote after 72hrs, the staging repo will be promoted. I changed how I was doing things before "1.4.4-RCx" tags as it would require more manual intervention in the release process. (sidebar: will be writing up this information on the website to make 1.6.0 hopefully easier)

- Josh