Personally, I'd find it easier to simply suggest people post to a
common Google+ topic/community, when there's something of community
interest to blog about, rather than maintain a monolithic blog.

There may be others with the same topic/name, but this one is the one
I saw first:
https://plus.google.com/communities/117836301734017142321

--
Christopher L Tubbs II