I had posted this to the mailing list originally after a discussion with
Christopher at the Accumulo Summit hack-a-thon and because I wanted to get
into the release process to help out.

Josh, I still wouldn't mind getting together 1.6.1 if that's okay with you.
If nothing else, it would get someone else following the procedures and
able to do the release.