(also, thank you for making the changes, don't want to appear snippy)

Josh Elser wrote:
Should we have a JDK 1.6 build against the 1.6 branch to catch things
like JDK7 only constructs? I'm not entirely sure if that's possible with
the new plugin or not.

Christopher wrote:
I bumped the JDK version to 1.7, so pull requests against master work,
and
I made it use Maven 3.2.1, so we benefit from performance and bugfixes in
the latest maven, and to protect against future changes that might
require
a newer maven.

I also changed the name to "Accumulo-Pull-Requests" to eliminate the
spaces
in the URL, so it is now:
https://builds.apache.org/job/Accumulo-Pull-Requests/

Incidentally, this rename makes it show up correctly under:
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Accumulo/

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii