For what it's worth, my intention was to update the examples to fit the ASF
and Accumulo standards and add them as examples of advanced
usage/patterns.  I don't expect all 11 to be contributed, as over half of
them are fairly simple examples showing off the basic Accumulo usage --
examples that are already in the core.  This thread was just a means to see
if it was worth the effort to massage a selection of the examples into the
ASF standards for the core examples library.

--Adam