FYI, no one is suggesting removing anyone from PMC.
I was just citing the bylaws with regards to vetos.
Sorry if this caused confusion.

P.S. We have a *very* polite and pleasant crowd.  Since 1987
I have been involved with a lot of open-source projects
and I haven't seen anything in this project that I would
call contentious :-)