Feel free to include user@ sooner, if you wish. The reason I hadn't
already was because my suggested route would only be a shift in
development procedures, and wouldn't really change things from a user
perspective. Alternatives to what I suggest may affect them more
strongly. We definitely should CC them when we have a decision,
though.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii