+1

* Verified sigs, hashes of jars and tarballs.
* Jars are sealed and manifest points to correct SHA1
(8cba8128fbc3238bdd9398cf5c36b7cb6dc3b61d).
* Source tarball matches git commit.
* lib directory of -bin tarball contains same accumulo jars/artifacts
built in this release

~ Full build looks okay, but I occassionally get test failures (either
ZK propagation delays, or timeouts for other reasons).

- ACCUMULO-3798 has been annoying me whenever I check the jars'
contents on release votes, so I finally created an issue. It's low
priority.
- I'm concerned about the lease recovery issue Eric and Keith found,
but since there doesn't seem to be a solution for that (or even a
concrete identification of how it can happen), I'm inclined to think
that it can wait until 1.7.1. Hopefully, that can happen relatively
rapidly once fixed.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii