If we do it early and are prepared to revert if we find we come into a
situation we cannot work around, then I'd be +1 to pursuing 0.9.2
(even though I was kinda happy I only needed to keep one version
installed now that we're not really making 1.5 releases any more).

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii