I agree with Chris on this one. I don't see the pre-existing
licensing/copyright notification issue as a blocker to a bugfix release.
Definitely something we should fix as soon as we can, though.

Sorry I can't give a +1 to the release -- I haven't done a thorough enough
review to officially vote.

Adam