Deletemany does a scan and selective putDeletes based on the matches to the
scan.

Deleterows doesn't use authorizations, because it just drops whole ranges
without discrimination of their contents. We don't partition ranges of keys
based on authorizations, so deleterows wouldn't be able to make use of this
parameter. Your application could do that, if efficient deletes for
particular authorizations were essential, by making making an authorization
string a prefix of your row, or by partitioning your data into separate
tables based on authorizations. But this probably wouldn't be that useful
unless all your deletes of this nature were associated with a single
authorization which you knew in advance.