I would like to start up this discussion again. I don't think we have
reached consensus on moving the primary Accumulo repo to GitHub issues. The
primary repo has common workflows (i.e creating issues that affect multiple
versions) that don't easily transition to GitHub issues. I have heard
several solutions but no consensus.

As for moving our secondary repos (listed below), this seems much easier
and I haven't heard any concerns so far. Does anyone have concerns about
moving these repos?

https://github.com/apache/accumulo-docker
https://github.com/apache/accumulo-examples
https://github.com/apache/accumulo-testing