>which is why the Jira activity dropped off
>Activity levels on [...] JIRA remain constant

These are contradictory.

> - 47 issued created [4] and 26 closed [5] in the last 3 months
> - 73 pull requests created [6] and 66 closed [7] in the last 3 months

These queries don't have an end date. For JIRA it's ok since that's not
changing, but for GH new PRs would get included in the report.
Is that correct? What is our actual reporting window? Note that somebody
might go back and look at historical reports several months later.

Mike