Hi Clebert,
the hornetq specJMS numbers are very impressive so from my perspective
we would love to have the code base.
We can then evaluate how best to combine the relative strengths of
Apollo and HornetQ for the next gen ActiveMQ.

Please start the process outlined at [1] and we can look at doing an import.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/

http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com