I volunteer. How badly do you want it broken?

Hadrian

On 06/09/2015 12:20 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

On Jun 9, 2015, at 12:08 PM, Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 11:09 AM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:

Just to follow up, I have nothing against others using the github tooling or whatever if
they feel that makes their job easier/faster/better.   If other members of the community
want to keep developing that way, that’s ok.  I’m NOT ok with mandating the use of github
tooling or requiring any other "review then commit" workflow.

You should be responsible for testing your commits before they enter
the build then. Please keep an eye on the build you created.

Agreed.

Also: I'm afraid of people pushing directly on git for wrong merge
committs and other things that can easily get broken.

And BTW: the build you created is sending emails anywhere in case of bad builds?

In theory, yes.   According to the configuration, it should be sending to
comm...@activemq.apache.org and to the individuals.   However, we’d need
someone to break the build to test it.    Any volunteers?  :-)