Would this apply to all activemq repos, including Artemis and Apollo?
On Jul 7, 2015 1:34 PM, "Timothy Bish" <tabish...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey, awhile back Robbie brought this up on the dev list but it didn't
get much attention so I thought I'd bring it up and see if anyone had
any issues with us asking infra to enable the svngit2jira bit on our
various repos?  If not I'm happy to open the request with infra and
provide them the info on our various source repositories to link to
their respective Jira spaces.

Having worked over in QPid land for awhile where they have this turned
on I've found it much more useful than Fisheye.  Below I've quoted in
Robbie's original message.

{quote}

Hi all,

I was wondering what people thought about asking for the svngit2jira
integration[1] being turned on for the ActiveMQ repo/JIRA? I find it
very useful to know what work if any has been done against a JIRA so
far, and it can make tracking things down later much nicer.

For those that don't know of it, it essentially comments on a JIRA each
time a commit is made with a JIRA key (and I think also supports
mentioning peoples names to notify them), e.g. look at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-6334 for examples.

I know that Fisheye is set up for the JIRA project but I find that
less useful generally, and the information may also get lost in future
if that goes away (such as all the historic svn commit info was lost
when the related JIRA plugin was removed)

Thoughts?

Robbie

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/svngit2jira.html

{quote}