Doing proper osgi modularization involves way more than moving packages to
resolve split package issues. It requires dynamic dependency injection
support which I doubt the current Artemis project supports. If the goal is
to to just add osgi support, The uber jar approach is the simplest most
correct way to do it without requiring a major re-architecture of th
current Artemis di systems.

--
Hiram Chirino
Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.