I think ordinary bundles will not work well regarding the mechanisms to e.g. find protoccols. Currently these assume all modules to be in the same classpath. So if you put them into individual bundles they probably will not work out of the box.

Maybe we can solve this using the Aries spi-fly as it seems the Resourelocator mechanism is used. Not sure though. So an ueber jar would fix that problem. On the other hand I am not sure if we really would want to put all modules into it.

So I would rather like to first check how far we can get with a real modularization.

Christian