I am using Wildfly 10.0.0 Final with the built-in ActiveMQ Artemis.  I
configured ActiveMQ-Artemis to support STOMP.  All of my clients use STOMP to
connect to a JMS topic.
All of my code is working great.  I have multiple clients connecting via STOMP
and all are able to send and receive messages.  The one issue that I have
occurs when one of my client applications exits or disconnects from the STOMP
server.  When one of the clients shuts down or disconnects from the socket, all
of the other client applications quit receiving messages.  If I start a new
client application, as soon as it sends a SUBSCRIBE message than all of the
other client applications, that had previously sent SUBSCRIBE messages, will
begin receiving messages again from the subscribed JMS topic.
I have sample client applications in both Java and C# that illustrate the
problem.
I originally saw this problem when using Wildfly 9.0.2.  I posted to the
HornetQ developers forums and was advised to try Wildfly 10 and
ActiveMQ-Artemis.  However, upgrading to the newer versions did not fix the
problem.

Has anybody else seen this behavior?  Does anybody have any suggestions how to
fix or work around the problem?

Like I said above, I have sample client applications that illustrate the
problem that I would be happy to share.

Thanks,
Ed