For artemis: I have used JDK 1.8 last release I built. I believe
Martyn also used 1.8 on the releases he deployed.

All the apache CIs for Artemis are using JDK 1.8 afaik. (will double
check later)

I have some internal CIs on my dev env that are also using 1.8.

The only thing we didn't do is the require JVM on compilation. Would
there be any issues on Camel?

--
Clebert Suconic