Any official project social media account needs to be under control the project PMC, refer to
https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/socialmedia

On 11/01/2017 09:22 AM, Christopher Shannon wrote:
+1

On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 9:14 AM, Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
wrote:

+1

On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 2:40 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net>
wrote:
No objection from my side.

Regards
JB

On Nov 1, 2017, 07:07, at 07:07, "Michael André Pearce" <