On 11/01/2017 06:13 PM, Michael André Pearce wrote:
Also a shout out for committers and pmc, if you want to be added as we set this
up we will need your twitter handles (I have some peoples but not all)

Ultimately the PMC needs to decide which committers would be given access as per the Apache social media policy.

Cheers
Mike

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Nov 2017, at 22:11, Michael André Pearce <michael.andre.pea...@me.com>