I am +0 on this because either way is fine with me as it's really easy to
do mail filters on either addresses or on subject tags.

There is a ton of Github traffic right now obviously so to make it
manageable I have filters and labels setup on my gmail account so that
GitHub related messages get tagged with one label and everything else is a
different one which solves the issue.  I imagine most email providers have
something similar.