There was feedback i gave some on that thread.

Get Outlook for Android

On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 5:43 AM +0100, "Jean-Baptiste Onofré"
<j...@nanthrax.net> wrote:

It's just worth to mention, there's no feedback for now.

Anyway, as a community effort, I don't see any blocker. About the releases,
it's straight forward as it's maintenance and improvements on existing branches.

Regards
JB