Hi Robbie,

yeah, 5.16.0 is still my top priority and it's almost ready. JDK 9+ is
OK (including on Karaf). JMS 2.0 is "optional" for 5.16.0 (but I think
it's worth to try to have it). So, it's more an indication in terms of
"best effort", not a strong commitment.
In term of timeline, 5.16.0 could be submitted to vote end of next week.

For the report, we should use the reporter.apache.org that create the
report skeleton for us.

Regards
JB

--