Hi guys,

I would like to move forward on ActiveMQ releases:

- ActiveMQ 5.15.12
I'm preparing several dependency updates and important fixes on the
activemq-5.15.x branch. It includes some security fixes, postgresql jdbc
store performance improvements, ...
I have some PRs under review and on the fly, so, I plan to submit
5.15.12 to vote next week.

- ActiveMQ 5.16.0
I did a full pass (standalone and in Apache Karaf) with JDK 11. The
broker works without problem, including on Karaf 4.2.8.
However, it's not currently possible to fully build with JDK 11. I have
a branch where I did the required changes (remove the use of tools.jar
in openwire generator, add annotation and jaxb dependency in different
modules, update scala for leveldb, ...).
The question that I have is about what's the exact target for 5.16.0:
1. We still build ActiveMQ 5.16.x with JDK8, but it supports both JDK8
or JDK11 at runtime.
2. I do the changes required to build with JDK11, and then we will only
support JDK11 at runtime.
Thoughts ?
Anyway, I would like to submit 5.16.0 to vote asap, so please, let me
know what you think about JDK support (build or/and runtime).

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré