I disagree about the work/effort to go to a TLP. When we moved Karaf as TLP
from Felix, it was pretty fast and straight forward.
That’s true it’s a PMC decision, I would completely understand that some PMC
members would prefer on the ActiveMQ "umbrella".

Anyway, I give up on this thread, agree with Gary: let’s keep colocation on the
ActiveMQ "umbrella". We will see what our users will do.

I will still maintain and work on ActiveMQ, heading to new features and
releases. I will request some helps for website refactoring/cleanup.

Regards
JB