Hi Rich,

It's pretty open on my side, just have to know at least 24 hours before.

Regards
JB

On 27/08/2021 22:11, Rich Bowen wrote:
I'm certainly not opposed to having more than one person on the interview, but
it does make scheduling more challenging, because time zones are hard.

How about this - I like to do interviews on Fridays, and I'm in Eastern US
time, so if you can figure out who, and a time on Friday that's between 9am and
4pm next Friday (September 3), let me know, and we'll do it.

Looking forward to it.

For preparation purposes, here's my usual script:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FZzloEiCf2qxm9Q4Ipq6i-2mkykdKfvuNaqOpRf901w/edit#