Thanks Rich !

And thanks for Justin, Clebert and Matt as well ;)

Regards
JB

On 03/09/2021 17:42, Rich Bowen wrote:
Thank you so much for everyone that participated in the call. I'll edit and run
a draft by this list before publishing.

--Rich

On 2021/08/27 16:55:14, Rich Bowen <rbo...@apache.org> wrote:
Hi, ActiveMQ,

For those that don't know me, I'm Rich Bowen, the voice behind many of the
Feathercast recordings. For those not familiar with Feathercast, it's a
not-very-regular podcast/videocast about Apache topics. You can see some of my
past episodes here -
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU2OcwpQkYCzs8261KxC4BoB2ptHJyMQt - and,
yes, I've been inactive for a year.

I'm trying really hard to get through all of the Apache projects (yes, this is going to
take years) and do a "What is it" kind of a podcast. (If you want to talk about
something else, that's fair game too.)

Is there someone from this project who would be available and willing to talk
with me about Accumulo? The basic script is here -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FZzloEiCf2qxm9Q4Ipq6i-2mkykdKfvuNaqOpRf901w/edit#
 - but it's very flexible, and can be whatever you need it to be at this point
in your project's life.

I'll do a video interview on Google Meet. This should take anywhere from a few
minutes to a half hour, depending on what you want to talk about. I'm looking
for about 10-15 minutes of actual content after edits. The final cut gets
posted on YouTube and on feathercast.org, and then probably makes appearances
elsewhere, like Twitter and the Apache weekly newsletter.

If you're interested, please discuss amongst yourselves who the right
spokesperson (or more than one?) is, and let me know, at rbo...@apache.org, and
we'll set up a time. I *try* to do interviews on Fridays, and then post them
the following Tuesday, schedule permitting.

Thanks!

--Rich