On 3/22/22 17:32, Clebert Suconic wrote:
I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.21.0 release.

We added these new features as part of 2.21.0:

[ARTEMIS-3522] - Implement performance tools to evaluate throughput
and Response Under Load performance of Artemis
[ARTEMIS-3638] - MQTT 5
[ARTEMIS-3670] - Diverting to multiple addresses
[ARTEMIS-3685] - Reloading bridges
[ARTEMIS-3686] - Example integrating OpenTelemetry
[ARTEMIS-3720] - Max number of messages as a deciding factor for Paging

The complete release notes can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12351083&styleName=Text&projectId=12315920

The git commit report is here:
https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/commit-report-2.21.0

Source and binary distributions can be found here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.21.0/

The maven repository is here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1249

In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo on examples:
https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html

The source tag:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.21.0

I will update the website after the vote has passed.

[ ] +1 approve this release
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Here's my +1 (binding)
+1

* Validated signatures and checksums
* Verified license and notice files in archives
* Verified source licenses with 'mvn apache-rat:check'
* Built from source and ran some of the AMQP test suite
* Ran the binary broker package instance and exercised the protonj2 examples against it

--
Tim Bish