Sorry Robbie, I missed your email. I've already announced the release.

The problem I'm having with the activemq website on windows is that I
cannot even clone the repository. Every time I try to fetch it, I'm
getting the following error:

error: invalid path
'src/components/artemis/documentation/1.5.0/gitbook/fonts/fontawesome/fontawesome-webfont.eot?'
fatal: unable to checkout working tree
warning: Clone succeeded, but checkout failed.
You can inspect what was checked out with 'git status'
and retry with 'git restore --source=HEAD :/'

It works fine on MacOS though.

Thanks,
Krzysztof