We should actually review this before we release.

our scripts in artemis are a bit messy.

The idea of the artemis.profile was to be a single point o update
between releases, but now variables and locations have spread into
artemis, artemis.cmd, bootstrap.xml, jass-security-manager..

Is there a way we could clean this up so on future releases we only
have to change the artemis.profile for a release? (mostly)

if semantics have changed and we require a new setting is one thing..
.but anything about the instance and locations should be in the
artemis.profile

otherwise we just get rid of it, and place everything on artemis
initial script itself. (if we can't have a single point anyway).

--
Clebert Suconic