There are of course tools that would been written before. I have not
seen anything that would be as simple as I'm proposing (with the
exception of the .NET where you can get a list of objects).

What I'm doing is based on the JBoss Profiler that I wrote many years
ago (and I left it rotten and dead)... so this would revive the simple
parts just for the JUnit Tests.

You just get a simple list of Objects before and later.

Regarding the criticism to JMVTI.. I have it already written, besides
any tooling around Java and Debugging will require C dev...

the project itself already exists.. and I think it's viable. I am
looking for options to host it, while you seem to be looking for
counter arguments for having it done?

if you give me an alternative in Java where i can do
jvmti.getallObject(clazz); and eventually list the references for it..
perhaps I could just use that option instead. Such thing will be
written in C anyways.