I'm wrapping up my testing now, I've done a lot of thorough testing with my
own custom test suite and things are looking pretty good.

Assuming all my tests look good I will approve the PR shortly and I figure
we should give it a couple more days and just go ahead and merge the PR if
there are no comments as it's been open for a long time.

There will still be time to make any updates/fixes in follow on PRs before
releasing 5.19.0 (such as fixing OpenWire generation and any OSGi fixes)