Hi François,

We discussed LTS/EOA but without commitment yet.

The thing we agreed on is to maintain 3 branches active (so 6.0.x,
5.18.x, 5.17.x right now). The same as we do in Apache Karaf
basically. I would consider it a kind of informal LTS :)
If we need to have a concrete LTS plan, then 5.18.x would be LTS but not 6.0.x.

In terms of roadmap, we have basically:
- 6.1.x plan to include new JMS features support
- 6.x (6.2.x, 6.3.x, etc) will follow the same path with new JMS
features support
- 7.x will be a big milestone because we plan to remove Spring
(supporting new configuration format like activemq,xml, activemq,yaml,
activemq.json, etc), add new tools, etc

If there are no objections, I can start a formal vote for LTS policy
and if the vote passes I can update the website.

Regards
JB