Saminda,

I think the data container does not need to have a generic format. We can
have a base class that facilitate object serialization/deserialization and
let specific meta data structure implement them as required. We get the
Registry API to serialize objects and save them in a meta data table (with
just two columns?) and to deserialize as they are loaded off the registry.

Danushka