Thats is an excellent idea. We can have the job data field to be the
designated GFac job serialized data. The whatever GFacProvider should
adhere to it.

I'm still inclined to have the rest of the fields to ease of querying for
the required data. For example if we wanted all attempts on executing for a
particular node of a workflow or if we wanted to know which application
descriptions are faster in execution or more reliable etc. we can let the
query language deal with it. wdyt?