+1 for deleting the Rest module.

Generally I'm inclined towards keeping the other modules since they'll be
needed in future and if we remove them now and add them later they will
loose their commit history. That being said, we sort of did that already
when we moved to git recently. Thus this could be one rare situation
deleting at this point is justified?