Since Modules like ws-messenger,xbaya and the workflow-interpreter will be
re-integrated to Airavata,
is it possible for us to just remove these modules in a 0.12 release branch
and ship the source without these modules?

BUT keep those in the trunk, since it will be re-integrated?

So the release branch wouldn't have unused code but the trunk will.

Also +1 to deleting the Rest module.

--
Thanks,
Sachith Withana