Hello Everyone,

I have almost been able to complete the implementation to enable GenApp
submit jobs to Airavata, while assuming that the modules are already
registered (i.e. by doing the registration manually). I am currently stuck
at an issue (hence "almost") related to passing json input to the
application in the proper format, for which I have started a discussion on
the mailing list [1] (and still looking for a solution)

My next step, after solving the above issue, would be to automate the
process of registering the genapp modules.

[1]:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/airavata-dev/201406.mbox/%3CCACZTvVv1SF0wW4Dwjs6CkDAPYAYHofhPsg06eBojc6xrR8yr5A%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Thanks,
Nadeem.